- Home Performance Audit
- Insulation For Existing Homes
- Indoor Air Quality
- Air Sealing
- New Construction & Remodeling
Located in the lovely village of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, WI Home Improvement brings a wealth of specialized experience and a dedication to home performance done right. Our parent company, Wisconsin Insulation Services, was found in 1936, and purchased by John Ratzow in 1976. In 1984, he formed a separate company to focus on the growing market of home performance.
Top Construction Management Experience
In 2009, Ratzow brought Steve Kooi on board to manage the growing home performance business and add his construction management expertise to the mix. Steve worked as a construction project manager at NVR in Maryland, and most recently in the purchasing deparment for William Ryan Homes in Chicago. Steve holds a degree in construction management and business from University of Wisconsin-Stout. His hands-on experience in all types of construction provides our customers with proven solutions tailored to individual homes.
Home Performance Skills Teamed with Excellent Customer Service
Together, John and Steve have developed Wisconsin Home Improvement into a company that takes its responsibilities seriously. This business philosophy continues today:
- Treat the whole house as a system. Your home's efficiency and comfort often rest on solving a combination of problems. Our trained and BPI certified technicians can identify these flaws by conducting a home performance audit.
- Educate our customers about how their house works most efficiently. The results of a home energy audit are often quite revealing! We explain these results so that you understand the causes behind drafty rooms, high energy bills or musty smells.
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our expertise and training gives us the confidence to help you determine the best strategy for improving your home's energy efficiency. With our experience in retrofitting homes, we can provide standard, transparent pricing and an understanding of the process from beginning to completion.
- Trustworthy and responsive service. We pride ourselves on our honest and straightforward approach to home performance. If you have a problem or a question, we have a prompt response. Our call center is operated until 7:00PM and we often answer email requests in off hours.